Accelerate Production of B2B Content
3 SIGNS THAT YOU MIGHT NEED A LIFT WITH YOUR BUYER PERSONAS:
- Your sales, marketing and product teams do not have a shared view on the attributes of your average prospect and how this prospect goes about their buying process.
- Your content and/or campaigns that contain generic messaging (aimed at all buyer personas) perform poorly.
- You’re relying on guesswork instead of real information as inputs to critical and expensive go-to-market decisions.
HAVE OUR AWARD-WINNING CREATIVE TEAM DEVELOP ENGAGING B2B MARKETING CONTENT FOR YOU AND FUEL LEAD CONVERSION.
Many B2B companies are recognizing that only using white papers won’t cut it anymore with their buyers. Buyers are expecting less product-centric, salesy pitches and more relevant content in different formats. Satisfying these buyer needs can be overwhelming when you need to produce a lot of content quickly.
In a LinkedIn Technology Marketing Community survey, 51% reported lack of time/bandwidth to create content as their biggest marketing challenge
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
A 2015 Demand Gen Report detailed the types of content reviewed in the past 12 months by those conducting research for a purchasing decision.
- White Papers (78%)
- Case Studies (73%)
- Webinars (67%)
- eBooks (58%)
- Videos (58%)
- Blog Posts (56%)
- Infographics (52%)
If you need to sharply accelerate the quality and volume of B2B marketing content being developed, our Content Quickstart Solution can help. Taking a page out of the revered ‘Marketo Definitive Guide’ series, we will solve your B2B marketing content development problem for you by producing a customized gate-worthy hero piece of content comprising of several individual pieces that can be published on their own.
CONTENT QUICKSTART SOLUTION
Based on your personas and buyer insights, we will identify 10-12 B2B marketing content topics that cover different stages of their buying cycle.
RESEARCH & WRITING
The GET LIFT team of strategic copywriters and journalists will conduct research on the topics, develop a point of view, create an outline for your approval and then write the marketing content.
Our design pros will assemble the B2B marketing content that’s been developed into cohesive, graphically-pleasing pieces that reflect your brand and engage your buyers.
READY IN A FEW SHORT WEEKS
- A long-form, gate-worthy piece of B2B marketing content will be developed which you can use as part of your inbound strategy or at your events.
- 10-12 shorter pieces of B2B marketing content will be developed which you can use as blogs, checklists, email and landing page copy, as well as the foundation for a webinar or video.